This website will expire at the end of March, so please view more information about the Connect Campaign at its new home on the CCMU website. We will archive all the materials there for lessons learned, success stories, and historical record. Please refer to that page in the future and change your bookmarks.
Adults without Dependents: Progress & Lessons
- The last dashboard of AwDC progress before January’s full Medicaid expansion can be seen here.
- In the last enrollment report, HCPF stated that 101,730 individuals are now receiving benefits through the Medicaid expansion that began at the start of 2014.
- In order to check the status of a Medicaid or CHP+ application, call 1-800-359-1991 (8a-6p M-F; closed state holidays). Application tracking number will be needed for best results. Or, check online for next steps with eligibility determination.
Connect Campaign Announcements
- If you haven’t seen the news yet, the Connect Campaign will be ending as of March 2014. If you are interested in engaging on eligibility and enrollment issues, Covering Kids and Families is happy to share resources and/or will welcome your input.
- If you are interested in engaging in work around ensuring access to care in the state, CCMU will get in touch with you via this distribution list. You can also learn more about the Campaign at its new home on the CCMU website.
Community News & Resources
- Kaiser Permanente has a new Charitable Coverage Program, which launched January 13th and will be announced at an event on January 27th. See here for more details.
- Hunger Free Colorado has many resources for community members to assist potential and current Medicaid enrollees to easily enroll in food assistance!Check out this flyer for more information on how to include an easy screening tool in your enrollment practices.