This information went out with the last email to the listserv for the Connect Campaign. On March 31, 2014, this website will be shutting down and most materials will be housed at this link. Please see below for more information why.
Connect Campaign Announcements
- As previously announced, the Connect Campaign has ended as of this month. Although we know it is the right decision, it’s tough to see it end. For more about our thoughts on this milestone, visit our CCMU blog post.
- For an overview of why the Campaign began and our accomplishments together over the last 3 years, please read our Final Report here.
- The website dedicated to the Connect Campaign will be shutting down at the end of March. There is now a new home for our materials on the CCMU website.
- There are other forums that exist to continue the work of improving Medicaid. Closing down Connect means we consolidate the number of tables that discuss issues and hopefully reach a solution more quickly.
- If you are interested in engaging on eligibility and enrollment issues, Covering Kids and Families is happy to share resources and/or will welcome your input.
- If you have cases that are in need of resolution or legal advocacy, please reach out to the Colorado Center on Law and Policy.
- If you are interested in engaging in work around ensuring access to care in the state, CCMU will get in touch with you via this distribution list. You do not have to take additional action. If you feel any issues are not being addressed in other forums, please let CCMU know.
Adults without Dependents: Progress & Lessons
- In the last enrollment report, HCPF stated that 135,560 individuals are now receiving benefits through the Medicaid expansion that began at the start of 2014.
- In order to check the status of a Medicaid or CHP+ application, call 1-800-359-1991 (8a-6p M-F; closed state holidays). Application tracking number will be needed for best results. Or, check online for next steps with eligibility determination.